Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice twist to the conventional salad. Great when you're in a hurry and my kids love it.
- 2 (10 ounce) cansshredded chicken, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) bag mixed salad greens (your favorite kind)
- 1 can of your favorite rotel
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- Combine can of rotel and chicken in a medium skillet and let simmer for 15min covered.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients, add chicken and rotel mix and toss.
- Use your favorite salsa as a dressing.
This was great, however, if you or your stomach is a wimp when it comes to spicy, I'd pass on the Rotel which is diced tomatoes and chili peppers! Whoa! Spicy, but good!!