Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Excellant with rice or pasta!
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 dash chili powder
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle spices on both sides of chicken and place in frying pan.
- Saute chicken 2-3 minutes per side.
- Spoon salsa evenly over chicken, cover and simmer 7-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle on parmesan cheese and then mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and cook 5-7 minutes longer.