1/1 Photo of Salsa Chicken (Crock Pot)
6 hrs 5 mins
This is a great healthy recipe. I eat it often since starting to lose weight. Throw it in the crock and at dinner time you have a tasty and healthy meal the whole family will enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add chicken to slow cooker.
- 2Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
- 3Pour salsa and soup over chicken.
- 4Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- 6Serve with rice.
- 8You may use half the packet of taco seasoning (I have started doing this to reduce sodium content myself).
- 9Some slow cookers cook faster than others. Mine is a true slow cooker (have had it over 10 years.) The newer ones cook a bit faster and you may have to adjust your cooking time based on that!
- 10Number of Servings: 6.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Chicken (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 318.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
low-fat cream of mushroom soup