This is a great healthy recipe. I eat it often since starting to lose weight. Throw it in the crock and at dinner time you have a tasty and healthy meal the whole family will enjoy.
- Add chicken to slow cooker.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
- Pour salsa and soup over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Serve with rice.
- You may use half the packet of taco seasoning (I have started doing this to reduce sodium content myself).
- Some slow cookers cook faster than others. Mine is a true slow cooker (have had it over 10 years.) The newer ones cook a bit faster and you may have to adjust your cooking time based on that!
- Number of Servings: 6.