Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
This recipe comes from Chatelaine Food Express Quickies and only has 2 ingredients.
Top Review by 90beautifulmistake
I used to make this when I was about 10 years old. I learnt it from a friend's babysitter. I used boneless skinless chicken also put cheese on top of the chicken and salsa. I absolutely loved it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover bottom of an 8 inch square baking dish or casserole with 1/2 cup salsa.
- Place chicken, bone side up, on top of salsa.
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup salsa over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and bake another 25 to 30 minutes, basting occasionally.