Recipe by mommyoffour
This is a different take on traditional chicken and rice. Its very good and extremely easy.
- 1 (10 ounce) enchilada sauce
- 1 cup converted white rice
- 1 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 5 chicken breasts, bone in with skins
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Reserve 2 T. enchilada sauce for brushing on chicken.
- In large bowl, mix remaining sauce, the uncooked rice, salsa, soup and beans.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Arrange chicken, skin side up, over rice mixture.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Uncover, brush chicken with reserved sauce.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour longer or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.