Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my Mom's recipe. Sweet & spicy at the same time!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves or 1⁄3 cup peach preserves
- Empty taco seasoning into plastic bag, add chicken and toss to coat.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat, add chicken, saute 5-7 minute or until done.
- Stir in tomatoes and preserves, cover and simmer 10-12 minute Nice served over rice.