Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an easy weeknight dinner that is perfect with rice . It is ready in no time and cleanup is a breeze.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, you choose the heat
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 8 skinless chicken thighs or 8 skinless chicken thighs or 8 skinless chicken breasts, bone in
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In 9" x 13" dish, place chicken pieces.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour, over turning to coat well.
- Bake uncovered turning occasionally until golden brown.
- Cover loosely with foil if browning too quickly.
- Serve with sauce drizzled over top.
Delicious, quick and easy, my favourite recipes for busy week nights. I used Old El Pasos roasted capsicum salsa and boneless chicken thighs,cooked for about 45-50 minutes. Yum!