Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
My sister made this for us on a Summer night... and she did NOT get the cooking genes. This is SO easy!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375F for 25-35 min, or until chicken is tender.
- Sprinkle chicken with cheese and continue to back an additional 3-5 min, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and serve!
This was easy and good!! You might want to add cheese to your ingredient list since you tell us to sprinkle the chicken with cheese. I only used 1 big breast and hubby and I split it. We left off the sour cream. Made for PAC Spring 2011.