Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
from 3 fat chicks 3 WW points
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Place chicken in an 11 × 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon salsa evenly over chicken; top with green onions. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve with hot cooked rice or baked potatoes.
Super easy and super tasty! To mix things up a little, I place a thin layer of crushed tortilla chips on the bottom of my baking dish. They soaked up the juice from the salsa nicely, and gave the dish some nice texture.
*Reviewed for ZWT5* A very easy chicken dish to put together that you could easily make for a larger group. Looking at the photos posted by others.....I think my salsa was a little runnier. My salsa formed a light soupy sauce around the chicken which was lovely served over the rice. Photo also being posted. We served this dish with recipe#371001 and recipe#182403.
I have made this recipe several times now and I like it with some seasonings on the chicken also, I usually add a little salt, garlic powder, cumin and chili powder. Thanks for the recipe.