- 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 lb chicken tenders or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves or 1⁄3 cup peach preserves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place seasoning mix on plate or in plastic bag. Add chicken tenders; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned.
- Stir in tomatoes and preserves. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Serve over rice, if desired.