Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Our family enjoys this chicken served over angel hair pasta.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) container salsa
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Saute chicken breasts in olive oil, over medium heat, 2-3 minutes each side.
- In a baking dish, place a layer of salsa. Arrange chicken breasts on top of salsa.
- On each breast layer 1 thin slice of avocado and 1 slice of cheese.
- Cover with remaining salsa.
- Cover dish and bake 30 minutes @ 350.