Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A simple, yummy meal for nights when you don't have a lot of time! I serve it with the boil-in-a-bag white rice. Makes enough for 2, with leftovers.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts lengthwise into thirds.
- Rub taco seasoning onto chicken, covering all surface areas.
- Place chicken into baking dish.
- Pour salsa onto chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Sprinkle cheese onto chicken and bake an additional ten minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve over white rice. Enjoy!
This is the easiest, tastiest dish!! It is perfect for the days that you don't really feel like cooking. EASY, EASY, EASY!!! Thanks for sharing. I served it with black beans and tortillas. This will be on the regular rotation!
I love your salsa chicken! it is so yummy and so easy to make! thanks a bunch!!