Beth Brady.'s Note:
A simple, yummy meal for nights when you don't have a lot of time! I serve it with the boil-in-a-bag white rice. Makes enough for 2, with leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut chicken breasts lengthwise into thirds.
- 3Rub taco seasoning onto chicken, covering all surface areas.
- 4Place chicken into baking dish.
- 5Pour salsa onto chicken.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 7Sprinkle cheese onto chicken and bake an additional ten minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 8Serve over white rice. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.3
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 191.6 mg
- Sodium 2133.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 65.8 g