Recipe by Meredith .F
A very yummy dip in an edible bowl.......recipe from a hand out for the sourdough bread company.
- 16 ounces sourdough boule
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut a circle off of the top of the sourdough and scoop out the inside, reserving the inside as "chunks"for dipping.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon into boule.
- Wrap the bread in foil and place on baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with reserved bread chunks.