Recipe by Nasseh
Posted for ZWT 7
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Oh yum! This is terrific, I love this for everything listed. The dressing is enough to send you into a salsa-salad coma, and I used the FULL amount of hot sauce. (I love hot, hot, hot!) Yum, I didn't change one thing about this, it is perfect the way it is. ZWT 7
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cilantro, finely chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 medium serrano peppers, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and chopped
- 2 hardboiled egg, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients together for the dressing in a small bowl. Set aside while chopping the salad ingredients.
- Note: Gently scoop out the seeds from the tomato before chopping it.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss in the dressing then serve.