1/3 Photos of Salsa Butter Chicken
This quick and easy recipe combines chicken breasts with a piquant stuffing and is packed with flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the salsa butter
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2Mix all the salsa the ingredients together. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Separate the skin of the chicken from the breast - without completely removing it and spread the salsa butter underneath.
- 4Heat an oven-proof frying pan and brown the chicken on both sides.
- 5Place in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- 6Serve with salad leaves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Butter Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 724.7
- Calories from Fat 589
- Total Fat 65.5 g
- Saturated Fat 36.7 g
- Cholesterol 229.9 mg
- Sodium 589.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: