Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I made this one and it turned out very good, very filling.
Make and share this Salsa Beef Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup thick n chunky salsa
- 1 (14 ounce) package macaroni and cheese mix
- 2 cups corn
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- Brown meat in skillet, drain. Return to skillet.
- Stir in water, salsa, and macaroni, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover.
- Simmer 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring a couple of times.
- Add corn, and cheese sauce and cook 2 minutes or until heated through and blended.
- Sprinkle with shredded mexican cheese and chopped onion if desired.