Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Sicilian sauce can be used to flavor any sort of grilled meat or fish, from chops (lamb, pork, or steak) through elegant fish, including salmon or swordfish.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the olive oil while adding the lemon juice.
- Continuing to whisk, add the remaining ingredients.