Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very easy pasta dish. If you love gorgonzola you'll love this one. I usually serve it with a long thin pasta like spaghetti, spaghettini, or linguine. Its also good over a cheese stuffed pasta or with gnocchi. Look at this as a basic dish which you can add to. I have used broccoli and spinach (seperately) in the past.
- 226.79 g gorgonzola, crumbled
- 14.79 ml butter
- 59.14 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml milk
- white pepper
- 2-3 fresh sage leaves, chopped (optional)
- 453.59 g pasta
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add the gorgonzola, cream, milk, a dash of nutmeg and sage.
- Stir continuously with a wood spoon until smooth and velvety in consistency.
- Meanwhile cook pasta until al dente and drain.
- Toss sauce with hot pasta and season to taste.