This is a very easy pasta dish. If you love gorgonzola you'll love this one. I usually serve it with a long thin pasta like spaghetti, spaghettini, or linguine. Its also good over a cheese stuffed pasta or with gnocchi. Look at this as a basic dish which you can add to. I have used broccoli and spinach (seperately) in the past.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- 2Add the gorgonzola, cream, milk, a dash of nutmeg and sage.
- 3Stir continuously with a wood spoon until smooth and velvety in consistency.
- 4Meanwhile cook pasta until al dente and drain.
- 5Toss sauce with hot pasta and season to taste.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Al Gorgonzola W/ Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.7
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 845.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 28.3 g