Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made up this recipe by accident with leftover ingredients.
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 lb ground sirloin (you can use any grade of ground beef.)
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded (any kind I used left over Cheddar)
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 cup bell pepper
- Heat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, salsa, onions, egg, bell pepper, garlic pepper seasoning and cheese together.
- Shape mixture and put in a shallow dish.
- Bake for one hour or until cooked through.