Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use this salsa with my chicken flautas recipe or with chips.
- 473.18 ml roma tomatoes, chopped
- 113.39 g candiced green chili peppers, drained
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper
- 118.29 ml snipped cilantro
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml salt
- Mix ingredients.
- Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Stir and serve with chips or as a topping.
We loced this. I will be making it for the 4th of July
This salsa went perfectly with our dinner tonight (Easy Enchiladas ). Great fresh flavours and very easy to prepare! I used red onion as we prefer their flavour in raw dishes.
YUMMO!! Made 1 1/2 pints--enough to give DS2. The only change was to use lime juice in place of the lemon. Another winner, Charlotte!