Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fast and easy no cook salsa recipe. It can be eaten right away, however, it is best if you let it sit in the refrigerator over night.
- 2 (16 ounce) canss & w diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro
- 3 green onions
- 1⁄4 yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tomatoes (rough chopped)
- 3 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 yellow onion (finely chopped)
- Blend diced tomatoes, cilantro, green onion, seasoning salt, garlic salt, pepper, chili powder, and suger until combined.
- Add tomato, chopped green onion, chopped onion to blender and pulse 3 or 4 times.
A basic tasting salsa. We enjoyed the addition of the fresh tomatoes. I used good, whole canned plum tomatoes and added some cayenne powder and also the red version of Tabasco sauce, sweet onion for the yellow onion, all garlic salt, freshly ground black pepper, brown sugar, fresh plum tomatoes ripened on top of the refrigerator during our winter, plus the rest. We enjoyed this with a Spanish omelette as a part of breakfast.