Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 8 good sized tomatoes
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 2 cans old el paso chopped green chilies
- 3 red bell peppers
- 2 medium white onions
- 8 -12 jalapenos
- 1 head fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- I take all peppers, onions and tomatoes and bring them to a boil in a big pot then remove.
- skin or blanch the tomatoes.
- can be made with the skin, but is better if you skin and seed them.
- put all ingredients into a food processor.
- i use the attachment on a kitchen aide mixer, not chunky, but not liquid either.
- Keep in mind, it will get hotter as it sits depending on the amount of peppers you use.