Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Our family is famous for this Salsa. My dad developed this recipe several years ago. Adjust the jalapeno to your liking.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 white onion, chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno, chopped very small
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Puree tomatoes, garlic, and jalapeno in food processor.
- Pour into medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Chill and enjoy!
Made this for our BBQ, I used a small halapeno and it was just right for us.