Recipe by Yena
This recipe I learned how to do from a friend of mine who is Mexican and everyone who has tried it loves it. It is really pretty easy to make.
- 10 -20 roma tomatoes
- 1⁄2-1 onion
- 1 to 2 lime, juice of
- 3 jalapeno peppers
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice tomatoes and onion put into bowl.
- Dice peppers but cut out white part and seeds of peppers if you don't want it to be to hot set the seeds aside. put pepper into bowl.
- Cut up cilantro however much you like and add to bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from the limes into bowl and mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, stir and serve with tortilla chips.
- If you don't like it too chunky put a little in a electric mixer/blender.
- You can also add a little cheese to it to make the salsa and cheese mixture.