Recipe by Kathy!!
A friend from work gave me this recipe. I had previously dismissed any salsa recipe that used canned tomatoes but this one is really good. Enjoy.
Top Review by ChefToThree
Wow! I was skeptical, but it turned out great! I took a tip from a previous comment and added a pinch of sugar and some freshly squeezed lime juice. I also used Rotel a can of tomatoes since I didn't have just the green chilies by themselves. I refrigerated for a couple of hours, and it was soo good!
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 (4 ounce) canhot diced green chilies
- 1 -2 green onion
- 1 garlic clove
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend tomatoes slightly in food processor or blender.
- Add salt, green chiles, finely diced green onion and pressed garlic. You can adjust the chiles depending on how hot you like it.
- Refrigerate to let flavors blend if you have time. If not, it's ok to serve it right away.
- Serve with tortilla chips, with quesadillas, or anything you use salsa with.