Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is easy and very good. We eat it all the time with our Mexican dishes as well as putting it on baked potatoes, eggs and just about anything else that suites your fancy!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (any brand)
- 2 (10 ounce) cansof rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canof sliced black olives (I love mine with JALAPENOS!)
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Rinse and drain black beans, drain tomatoes and mix with black beans in a bowl.
- Next you add your black olives, if mine are made with Jalapenos then I just add it to the black beans and tomatoes, it gives it a bit of a kick. If not you can drain the olives as well.
- Next I chop up the onions and cilantro and add to rest of the ingredients.
- I then add my lime juice about a 1 tablespoons more or less to taste and also salt and pepper.
- Mix well, place in covered dish.
- It keeps well in refrigerator.