Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the salsa we make in the summertime with our homegrown tomatoes. Hope you enjoy as much as we do.
- 1 lb fresh tomato, quartered
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dry salsa seasoning (usually in the canning section at the grocery store)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- Place all ingredients in the blender and pulse to desired consistency. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.