Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Excellent recipe for salsa. A friend of mine gave the recipe to me. She made it for a party. Delicious!
- 4 (28 ounce) cans whole tomatoes
- 10 teaspoons vinegar
- 5 jalapeno peppers, chopped (fresh or canned)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 medium garlic clove, crushed
- Puree tomatoes in blender, 3 seconds per can.
- Pour into large crock pot and add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer about 15-30 minutes.
- Serve with chips of choice.