Recipe by out of here
This is a recipe from my daughter. Her sons love this homemade salsa. So much better than store bought. Very addictive.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
I prepared this recipe way back when and forgot about it. This is a good salsa recipe in the off season when fresh tomatoes are not of the best quality. Doubled the recipe and froze half for later use in other recipes. Easy! It's a fact: homemade salsa is far superior to that store bought stuff even if you have to use canned toms.
- 1 bunch green onion
- 2 (822.13 g) canreg. stewed tomatoes
- 411.06 g can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes with jalapeno peppers
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml crushed crushed red pepper flakes
- 0 jalapeno, chopped and seeded
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Put in blender:.
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- 1/3 jalepeno.
- the tops of the green onions.
- Add some juice from 1 can of tomatoes.
- Puree this all together in the blender.
- Now puree 1 can tomatoes.
- Break up the other 2 cans of tomatoes.
- Add chopped onion and chopped green chilies.