Recipe by Kit^..^ty Of Canada
Recipe from The Idaho Potato Commission
Top Review by Dawnab
OMGoodness! This recipe was one that came up in my search for cilantro recipes and its deightful! Slicing potatos is one off my favorite food processor shot cuts and I love the taste of this recipe, Thanks Kitty! Dawn
- 4 medium size idaho potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup crumbled dry cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice potatoes very thin lengthwise (1/16-inch to 1/8- inch thick) and place in a large bowl.
- Add cheese, cream, cilantro and salt, mixing to coat the potatoes.
- Spray an 8-inch by 8-inch square pan with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Layer potatoes along with cheese and cream mixture into the pan, pressing down gently to compress the mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 375°F until potatoes are soft when pierced with a knife and lightly golden brown on top.
- Cool at room temperature and cut into any desired serving shape.