This is a yummy dish that's great for warm weather lunches. Sometimes I add grated beets. This turns it pink but its still delicious. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine the chicken, carrots, corn and raisins.
- 2In a small bowl whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper together.
- 3Pour this over the chicken and combine well.
- 4Top with the straw potatoes and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salpicao---Brazilian Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 344.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 31.2 g