Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy dish that's great for warm weather lunches. Sometimes I add grated beets. This turns it pink but its still delicious. Enjoy.
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (light is ok)
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup potato sticks
- In a bowl combine the chicken, carrots, corn and raisins.
- In a small bowl whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper together.
- Pour this over the chicken and combine well.
- Top with the straw potatoes and serve.