Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is an easy and quick salmon patty recipe. I like to serve these with hollandaise sauce or a little gravy. The kids prefer them with ketchup :)
- Drain salmon, reserving 1/4 cup of juice.
- Discard salmon bones and skin.
- In a bowl, combine salmon, egg, flour, and dill; mix well.
- Stir baking powder into reserved juice; add to salmon mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into skillet.
- Cook the patties for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm.