Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different sort of dip/spread.
- 16 ounces salmon
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked yellow split peas, pureed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons grated onions
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Drain and clean salmon, mix with remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Press into a small salad mold and refrigerate.
- Invert mold onto plate, garnish with parsley, and serve with crackers or vegetables.