Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Canadian Living. 10 minutes and yum.
Make and share this Salmon Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup mince of fresh mint or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mint
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced gingerroot or 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans sockeye salmon, drained
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a bowl, stir together mint, mayonnaise, lime or lemon juice, ginger, green onion, salt and pepper. Add salmon; mash to combine.
- Place tortillas on work surface; top with lettuce. Spoon one -quarter of the salmon mixture onto centre of each tortilla. Fold in sides and roll up from bottom; cut in half, if desired.
These wraps are so yummy. I used fresh mint and fresh ginger. It gave a great taste to the wraps. I made it the night before and had it for lunch the next day. It was perfect and filling. Thanks kelly :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game