Salmon With Yogurt Dill Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line strainer with a double layer of paper coffee filters, set strainer over sink, place yogurt into strainer and allow water to drain.
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper, place salmon onto pan.
- In a small bowl, mix olives, tomatoes, oregano and garlic.
- Remove 3/4 cup of drained yogurt, transfer to a small bow and mix in 1 T. of chopped dill.
- Spread dilled yogurt in a thin layer over salmon fillets; top with olive/tomato mixture, evenly covering all of salmon.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until salmon flakes.
- Stir remaining tablespoon of dill into remaining drained yogurt, garnish each piece of baked salmon with a dollop of dill sauce.