1/1 Photo of Salmon With Yogurt Dill Sauce
Olives, tomatoes, and dill combined with yogurt gives salmon a new look. I found this in Country Living Magazine, it comes from www.dannonkitchen.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Line strainer with a double layer of paper coffee filters, set strainer over sink, place yogurt into strainer and allow water to drain.
- 3Cover a baking pan with parchment paper, place salmon onto pan.
- 4In a small bowl, mix olives, tomatoes, oregano and garlic.
- 5Remove 3/4 cup of drained yogurt, transfer to a small bow and mix in 1 T. of chopped dill.
- 6Spread dilled yogurt in a thin layer over salmon fillets; top with olive/tomato mixture, evenly covering all of salmon.
- 7Bake 20-30 minutes or until salmon flakes.
- 8Stir remaining tablespoon of dill into remaining drained yogurt, garnish each piece of baked salmon with a dollop of dill sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Yogurt Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.2
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.8 mg
- Sodium 306.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 47.8 g