Salmon With Wine Mustard Sauce
- Prepare Wine Mustard Sauce by lightly sauteing shallots in butter, add wine and reduce until nearly evaporated, add cream; cook until thickened (about 4 min.); add mustard, green onions and parsley; season with salt to taste.
- You can start baking the fish about half way though starting the sauce.
- Place salmon fillets in baking pan, brush with butter, oil and lemon juice mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minute or until flesh flakes easily and is no longer translucent.
- Ladle a serving of sauce on individual serving plates; arrange baked fillets on sauce, garnish with pear tomatoes and parsley sprigs.