Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yet another salmon dish! Sounds yummy!
Make and share this Salmon With Wine Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 6 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Wine Mustard Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup shallot (minced)
- 6 ounces white wine
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (chopped fine)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley (fresh, chopped-optional)
- sea salt
- grape tomatoes (if desired for garnish)
- parsley sprig (if desired for garnish)
- Prepare Wine Mustard Sauce by lightly sauteing shallots in butter, add wine and reduce until nearly evaporated, add cream; cook until thickened (about 4 min.); add mustard, green onions and parsley; season with salt to taste.
- You can start baking the fish about half way though starting the sauce.
- Place salmon fillets in baking pan, brush with butter, oil and lemon juice mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minute or until flesh flakes easily and is no longer translucent.
- Ladle a serving of sauce on individual serving plates; arrange baked fillets on sauce, garnish with pear tomatoes and parsley sprigs.
This is delicious! I doubled the sauce, and I'm so glad I did. It's wonderful. Thanks for sharing your fabulous recipe!
This was really excellent. I used a 1-1/2 lb. filet, and the sauce was the perfect amount. I did garnish with some lemon, because I do think it enhances the flavor of the salmon. Thanks for sharing this great recipe!
I used a trout fillet and it turned out so moist. The sauce was thick and so tasty. Very good with the trout. I used half and half cream. And dried parsley. Thanks Bakinbaby :) Made for Cookbook tag game