Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lots of flavours, colour and easy to make!
- 1 salmon steak
- 20 ounces spinach leaves
- 1 large tomatoes, Sliced 1/4-inch
- 1 small onion, Sliced
- 1 garlic clove, Finley Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Slice tomato in 1/4" slices.
- Rub 1 tbsp of lemon juice, garlic and pinch of kosher salt on salmon, let sit for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in skillet over high heat.
- Sear salmon steak until fully cooked.
- Remove from skillet and place in oven on Broil until browned.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in skillet and over medium heat, grill tomato slices, 1/2 of the bag of spinach and 1/2 of onion slices until soften.
- Make a bed of remaining uncooked spinach and onions on plate.
- Place cooked spinach, tomatoes, onions and crumbled goat cheese on bed.
- Place salmon steak on bed.
- Sprinkle remaining lemon juice over plate.
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds (Optional).
- Serve immediately.