Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 salmon fillets, 6 oz, about 1-inch thick
- Lightly coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium (300°F to 350°F).
- In small saucepan cook garlic in oil until tender. Carefully stir in apple juice. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in tomato, chives and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Grill 10 to 11 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once. Serve with warm tomato mixture.