Recipe by JackieOhNo!
This is simple, elegant but ,best of all, it is low calorie!! Great for when you want something on the sophisticated side but don't need the guilt.
Top Review by susan7
I followed the recipe as written. My husband doesn't care for sauces but I was surprised when he said it was a keeper. This was a pleasant change from plain old lemon butter, which is the only way he likes it. Makes dinner a bit more exciting for me!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt 2 T. of the butter in a roasting pan large enough to hold the fish.
- Put the fish in the butter and turn to coat. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 20 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine wine, tarragon, and mustard and bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and swirl in the 2 T. remaining butter until melted.
- Divide fish into 4 servings and top with the sauce.