1/1 Photo of Salmon With Sweet Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
Village Cafe's Note:
nice and light, everyone will eat this up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 1 1/4 lbs salmon fillets, skin removed
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine sweet potatoes, onion, ginger, juice, oil and salt.
- 3Place in a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish, sprayed with cooking spray. Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven.
- 5Top with salmon. grind on pepper. Return to oven uncovered and bake 10 to 12 minutes, until fish is done to your liking. Garnish with almonds and parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.0
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 204.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 42.5 g