Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple and quick to prepare. Surprisingly tasty combination. Recipe originates from Kraft Foods.
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 cups fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup oregano and sun-dried tomato dressing
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Place fillets in bottom of dish.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients to coat well and place over salmon.
- In preheated oven 425, bake 25 - 30 minute or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Cut this down for DD and I and put mushrooms only on mine...boy what a simple and delicious meal. Next time I might add a few slivered onions (it doesn't need them I just like them). I did use cherry tomatoes which really makes no difference but that is all. Definately going into my Favorites of 2011. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
Great! Made this with thawed frozen spinach, cherry tomatoes, and leftover sauteed mushrooms. Didn't have the dressing, so I just used some extra virgin olive oil with dried oregano. Fabulous fast dinner!
Made this for my in-laws and they had a lovely salad for lunch the next day with the cold leftovers. They loved this recipe. So do my kids! I found it originally on the kraft website.