1/1 Photo of Salmon With Spinach and Mustard
Chef Gina Calina's Note:
Recipe is from "You: The Owner's Manual". The author says the body benefit of this recipe is good for your bones. The Omega fatty acids lubricate joints & the spinach has bone-boosting calcium.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse salmon in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Place salmon in a shallow bowl & top with soy sauce. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 3Combine wine,lemon juice, mustard, and oil; set aside.
- 4Roast salmon in a 450-degree oven for 16 minutes. It should be a little pink on the inside).
- 5Move salmon to a serving plate.
- 6Heat spinach in nonstick skillet & cook until it wilts.
- 7Pour spinach & sauce over salmon. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Spinach and Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 620.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 23.4 g