Recipe by Chef Gina Calina
Recipe is from "You: The Owner's Manual". The author says the body benefit of this recipe is good for your bones. The Omega fatty acids lubricate joints & the spinach has bone-boosting calcium.
- 2 (4 -5 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, finely shredded (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse salmon in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place salmon in a shallow bowl & top with soy sauce. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine wine,lemon juice, mustard, and oil; set aside.
- Roast salmon in a 450-degree oven for 16 minutes. It should be a little pink on the inside).
- Move salmon to a serving plate.
- Heat spinach in nonstick skillet & cook until it wilts.
- Pour spinach & sauce over salmon. Enjoy!