Recipe by Kimberly Keller
I learned this recipe in culinary school and brought it home to my husband to try. He doesn't usually like fish, but he loved this. It has a very light, bright flavor that really brings out the best in the salmon.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 177.44 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml chopped garlic
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh basil
- 236.59 ml roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 59.16 ml diced black olives
- hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm olive oil.
- Add lemon juice,garlic, basil,tomatoes and olives.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- Place salmon fillets in a casserole.
- Pour sauce over and bake just until the salmon flakes.
- Be careful not to overcook it, it should still be fairly moist.
- It will not take very long, so watch it carefully.