Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I learned this recipe in culinary school and brought it home to my husband to try. He doesn't usually like fish, but he loved this. It has a very light, bright flavor that really brings out the best in the salmon.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 4 tablespoons diced black olives
- hot pepper sauce
- Warm olive oil.
- Add lemon juice,garlic, basil,tomatoes and olives.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- Place salmon fillets in a casserole.
- Pour sauce over and bake just until the salmon flakes.
- Be careful not to overcook it, it should still be fairly moist.
- It will not take very long, so watch it carefully.