Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I learned this recipe in culinary school and brought it home to my husband to try. He doesn't usually like fish, but he loved this. It has a very light, bright flavor that really brings out the best in the salmon.
- Warm olive oil.
- Add lemon juice,garlic, basil,tomatoes and olives.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- Place salmon fillets in a casserole.
- Pour sauce over and bake just until the salmon flakes.
- Be careful not to overcook it, it should still be fairly moist.
- It will not take very long, so watch it carefully.