Kimberly Keller's Note:
I learned this recipe in culinary school and brought it home to my husband to try. He doesn't usually like fish, but he loved this. It has a very light, bright flavor that really brings out the best in the salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm olive oil.
- 2Add lemon juice,garlic, basil,tomatoes and olives.
- 3Season to taste with salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- 4Place salmon fillets in a casserole.
- 5Pour sauce over and bake just until the salmon flakes.
- 6Be careful not to overcook it, it should still be fairly moist.
- 7It will not take very long, so watch it carefully.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon with Sauce Vierge
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1140.2
- Calories from Fat 845
- Total Fat 93.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 366.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 64.7 g