Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Rosemary goes perfect with salmon.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, chopped
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine the flour, salt and rosemary in a bowl or on a plate.
- Dredge the salmon thoroughly in the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the salmon and cook 2 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cook fillets for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.