Recipe by GreeksWife
I haven't tried this but I am a new fan of Salmon and this looks great and seems like it would be healthy. I got this from Jocooks.com and need the nutritional values.
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Thaw fish if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2.In the prepared baking dish combine tomatoes, onions, oregano, oil, garlic, 1/4 tsp of the salt, and 1/4 tsp of the pepper. Toss to coat the tomatoes.
- 3.Roast, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Place fish, skin side down, on top of the tomato-onion mixture. Sprinkle fish with remaining 1/4 tsp pepper and 1/4 tsp salt. Roast, uncovered, for another 15 to 20 minutes or until fish begins to flake easily when tested with a fork.