1/1 Photo of Salmon With Roasted Garlic
1 hr 5 mins
My sister made this for the family last weekend -- oh my -- it was a feeding frenzy! Don't be frightened by the amount of garlic. The roasting makes it mellow and sweet. The sis served baked cherry tomatoes as a side. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place garlic in ramekin. Pour enough oil over to cover.
- 3Wrap the ramekin in double thickness of foil.
- 4Bake until garlic is very tender; takes about 35 minutes.
- 5Using a slotted spoon, transfer garlic and 1 T. of the oil to a food processor.
- 6Add butter to processor; puree.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 9Place salmon on baking sheet.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Drizzle with the lemon juice, then spread on the garlic puree.
- 12Bake uncovered until JUST COOKED THROUGH. Don't overcook your salmon! Should take about 15 minutes but watch carefully.
- 13Sprinkle with rosemary and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Roasted Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.6
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 89.8 mg
- Sodium 130.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 35.5 g